I recently saw a car which gave me the answer to that age old question: What do you give the person that has eggrything?
A personalised Egg number plate of course.
1. Prefix style: Registrations that were used prior to 2001 and consist of; 1 letter, 1-3 numbers and then 3 letters.
2. Current style: Registrations currently used for new registrations and are made up of the form; 2 letters, 2 numbers and 3 letters.
How much cash to burn? Loads? You should look at a Prefix style; in the number plate world these are vintage, these are what vinyl are to CD, what milk bottles are to plastic cartons and what blue Smarties are to today’s annoying hexagonal tube.
· Y10 LKK goes for a cool £306
· E13 GGG will cost you £306 as well
· A his and hers MR02 EGG & MR53 EGG will be £768 for the set
The fun and possibilities obviously don’t stop there though.
Is it a gift for your clever egg-loving son or daughter who has just graduated from uni with an upper second? Perfect! EGG 21 from here will only cost you £7,545 - a good number plate investment to commend your long-term investment in them.
Just got engaged? Do you have a FiFi now? Let’s celebrate love by giving the cock/hen of your dreams a FI YLK for just over a grand at £1,012.
Is your pet name for them Shelly? Perfect! SHE 113Y will only be £22,353
So, please, let me never hear you say "I don't know what to buy them, they have everything, literally everything, like an egg boiler, a shell cracker, a pug egg cup (worth a look here)".
Buy this for them and they'll be slicing your soldiers and soft boiling your yolk for you before you can say 'Prefix Style'.